CODE of conduct
Our code of conduct:
As a Registrant of Suandasti Yoga Teacher Training, I agree to uphold the ethical goals set forth in the following Code of Conduct:
1. To ensure that safe and effective teaching is available to the public.
2. To provide the public with access to safe and effective yoga teachers.
3. To maintain and uphold the traditions of Hatha Yoga. To teach yoga from the experience of these traditions and to disseminate these teachings to anyone, from any background, who earnestly desires to follow these traditions.
4. Uphold the integrity of my vocation by conducting myself in a professional and conscientious manner.
5. Acknowledge the limitations of my skills and scope of practice and where appropriate, refer students to seek alternative instruction, advice, treatment, or direction.
6. Create and maintain a safe, clean, and comfortable environment for the practice of yoga.
7. Encourage diversity actively by respecting all students regardless of age, physical limitations, race, creed, gender, ethnicity, religion affiliation, or sexual orientation.
8. Respect the rights, dignity, and privacy of all students.
9. Avoid words and actions that constitute sexual harassment.
10. Follow all local government and national laws that pertain to my yoga teaching and business.
I agree to comply with the conditions and requirements as set out in the course curriculum, and accept that failure to do so will disqualify me from any accreditation. I furthermore vow to uphold the standards of the teachings I have been given, and to maintain and promote the good name of yoga at all times.
I accept that failure to do so may lead to the annulment of any accreditation obtained from Suandasti Yoga Teacher Training.
Get in Touch
119 East Parade
Keighley, BD21 5HX