terms & conditions
Terms & Conditions:
– Students should have been practicing yoga for 2 years and have a strong practice before they embark on a teacher training course.
– June 15th induction day
– 13/14 July
– 17/18 August
– 14/15 Sept
– 12/13 Oct
– 16/17 Nov
– Final exam 7/8 Dec
– A deposit may be necessary to secure a place on the course and should be paid at the time of the booking (non refundable).
– You can pull out of course due to bereavement, very ill health. Course can be frozen. The remainder of time left on the course may be refunded due to extenuating circumstances.
– The full fee can be paid in monthly Instalments
Minimum attendance rate – 75 percent
Re sit £50
– Applications will be taken on a ‘first come first served’ basis and students who have paid their deposit will have priority over those who haven’t.
– Reserving the right to refuse a place to students who have not paid their deposit or full fees by the required date.
– The fees must be paid in full and any private sessions paid for before a graduation certificate will be issued.
What fees include/ what is not included
– Training and assessment by a qualified Yoga Alliance Professionals SYT
– A full manual and other appropriate paperwork
– Flights, accommodation and food for yourself
– Insurance (you can get this from Yoga Alliance Professionals for just £10)* If you reside in the UK or £20 if you reside in Ireland
– A certificate (paying the fees do not guarantee you a certificate as you will need to successfully pass all assignments and attend a minimum of 80% the course.
Upon signing up for the teacher training course your name, email address and phone number will be forwarded to our accrediting body, Yoga Alliance Professionals YAP, and you will get a free membership with YAP for the duration of your course. Residents of the UK and Ireland are eligible to add Trainee insurance for the duration of their course (£10 UK, £20 Ireland)
We reserve the right to amend any of the above conditions any time throughout the course.
– Classes and courses are non refundable and non transferable to another person, or to another class and/or another day (this is within our cancellation policy which is a pinned post. This is also specified on our registration form)
– If we cancel your course you will be offered a refund. This will be paid before the intended course start date.
– All deposits are non refundable. Booking fees are required for all courses and workshops
– If you’re circumstances are difficult/unusual we may offer you a transfer to another session as a gesture of goodwill.
We reserve the right to offer this. Thank you for your co operation.
Get in Touch
119 East Parade
Keighley, BD21 5HX